HomeAbout UsServicesContact UsInformation for Temps

Items Needed:

  • All Potential temps need:  
    • A current resume (dentists should bring a CVs)
    • Current driver's license
    • Current CPR card
    • 3 professional references (name, title, phone #/e-mail only)
    • Any reference letters you may have

  • Assistants also need:
    • DANB certificate, if applicable
    • Diploma from an ADA accredited school (if applicable)
    • X-ray certification (must meet NC or SC requirements, whichever applies)
    • Coronal polishing certificate (if applicable)
    • Nitrous certification (if applicable)

  • Hygienists also need:
    • Current NC Hygiene License renewal (if applicable)
    • Current SC Hygiene License renewal (if applicable)

  • Additionally, dentists need:
    • Current North Carolina Dental License (if applicable)
    • Current South Carolina Dental License (if applicable)
    • Proof of malpractice insurance
    • Your privilege license
    • DEA number